Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thing #5



Fooling around with flickr was fun! First, I became reacquainted with pictures I had posted and then I looked at photos my son had posted. The tags could be Willa or love or family. If the pictures are of me, the tag could be smiling. When I'm around this little girl, I just smile and smile and smile. I knew nothing about tags but now I know I can search for pictures by topic. I love photographs and there are some great ones on this site (not mine!). I found a gorgeous picture of a single daisy in an empty soy sauce bottle by mb grigsby. It's called "Saved". That made me think of a new website called Voo (in the interests of full disclosure I am the mother of one of its creators): http://www.veryvoo.com/. One creative aspect of the site is a photo sharing component and it just happen that one of the current shares is titled "Bottles". The picture I found would be a great addition. To check this out, click on the link and then click "What's going on at Voo? Have a look yourself".



One more thing and it is a question (you were wondering when I would be getting back to that, I bet). I am wondering if the comments marked with pro are made by professional photographers.

1 comment:

  1. tried going the the veryvoo site...the address that came up...not sure that is where you want us to be? could you provide a hot link for us to click on?

    (highlight the words, click on the the little chain icon on the post box toolbar, paste the url, click ok...the words will become a link!)

    after looking at your personal pictures which of course would be ok for you to use, did you visit the Creative commons area where the photgraphers give permission for anyone to use the pictures under certain conditions?

    ReplyDelete