Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thing #4

The registration process was easy enough; I do mean naming it, using my existing gmail account, and arranging for inclusion into blogger.com. Registering within SBISD has been another story. I have tried a number of times and sometimes I can't get into PDLC at all (you are not authorized to view this page) and sometimes I get to the point of entering the course number. For a moment then, I see a list of course participants and the info that VB is the contact person. Following that, nothing. So, it is July 17, 2009 and I am still not registered. To be frank, I hate the PDLC process. During the year, I barely have time to sign up for trainings and now that I have the time, I can't do it. When I came back to public school teaching after 40 years, I was stunned by the number of administrative tasks that have become the responsibility of teachers. I realized quickly that administrative help is a thing of the past. I think you've heard enough from me. Don't get me started!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you were so frustrated by the PDCL process...any time you take a course thru our department and you can't register...simple email me..I will take care of it. I can't promise that for other areas, but with us yes!
    I never want any of our students to suffer as you did.

    ReplyDelete